Rugged Ridge is excited to announce the first ever true convertible top for the 4 door JK Jeep Wrangler. No more struggling to get your soft top up and down. This revolutionary soft top design automatically goes up and down without you even getting out of the vehicle. Our patent pending design allows the top to be lowered or raised in seconds by unlatching two header latches and the simple push of a button! In Development for over a year, the engineers at Rugged Ridge have created a heavy duty frame system that folds up and over your factory roll bar therefore making the "push button" design possible. The Power Top Kit fits all 2007-2013 four door Wranglers and comes complete with heavy duty sailcloth fabric percent tint 30 mil rear window glass, power top frame, hydraulics, wiring harness and an in-depth installing packet. Everything you need to make your JK a true convertible top!
- The kit has everything needed for a complete installation including the soft top, frame, door surrounds, motor, hydraulics and wiring. Installation requires that you reuse the factory header and rear tailgate bar. One kit fits all years of 4 door Wrangler!
- The (patent pending) 4 door version will be available first but we also have a 2 door version in development.
- The frame comes pre-assembled and ready for installation and is constructed from corrosion resistant powder coated steel. All fasteners and bushing are specified for high grade strength and wear resistance.
- Injection molded door surrounds are included to replace the factory surrounds to ensure a weather tight seal.
- The frame is powered by an electric motor with a hydraulic pump that drives two hydraulic cylinders. The motor and wiring relays mounts underneath the rear deck lid where it is concealed neatly out of the way.
- The motor and hydraulic cylinders come pre-assembled and ready to install with adjustable flow control valve. hoses, fittings and fluid(pre-bled).
- The top is constructed from premium sail cloth fabric and includes a zip-out removable DOT approved 30 mil rear window with 31 smoke tint.
- The system includes all wiring, relays, and switches for a complete installation. The wiring scheme is a simple yet very effective design and protects against improper operation or damage of the top by only working when the drivers’ foot is on the brake.
- Limit switches are also included to control the power when the top is either fully up or fully down for added safety and to reduce wear and stress on the system.
- Operation of the top is extremely easy and effortless. From the driver’s seat you simply unlatch the header and (while your foot is on the brake and key in ignition) push the switch. Down it goes! That’s it!
- The PowerTop is designed to stay on the vehicle full time once it is installed. However, it can also be removed from time to time if necessary thus permitting the owner to change it over to their hard top in winter or to return the vehicle to a factory style top.
- Professional installation is recommended but a skilled do it yourselfer can also install it and no special tools are required.
- Service and replacement parts will be readily available.
- The entire system and all components are covered by our 3 year warranty.
NOTE: Hardtop owners will need to purchase a factory header, and factory tailgate bar/bar retainers. Vehicle models equipped with a plastic/plastic header will need to purchase the metal/plastic header below.
- HEADER: 68003646AA
- TAILGATE BAR: 55395757AC
- BAR RETAINER RIGHT: 55395760AB
- BAR RETAINER LEFT: 55395761AB
|Install Instructions (PDF)||13515.01.pdf|
|Install Time||10+ Hours|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|