Protect your Jeep's interior with these great custom fit neoprene seat covers from Rugged Ridge. These covers are constructed of durable neoprene creating the best looking custom seat cover available. Rugged Ridge does not use that cheap stretch nylon on their seat covers. Neoprene (wet suit material) is a great fabric to protect your seats from dirt, water and whatever mother nature can throw at you.
- Rugged Ridge – 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 11-13 Jeep Wrangler 2 and 4-door front seats
- Black with red inserts
- For use with or without side impact airbags
- Easy slip-on installation
- Sold as a front pair
No more burned legs from hot vinyl seats. Each cover is custom tailored for your Jeep's original equipment seat style making your seats look like they have been recently re-upholstered. Installation is easy with special designed elastic cords, nylon straps and hooks that attach to your seat and to the seat cover mounting points. These covers protect your seats and/or freshen up your interior.
Cleaning instructions for neoprene seat covers:
- Half fill your bathtub with warm water and add roughly 4 tablespoons of mild dish detergent. (or McNett neoprene shampoo)
- Dip a sponge or wash cloth in the tub of soapy water and lightly scrub the neoprene seat covers.
- Rinse each seat cover under the showerhead and dry with a towel. Then, place outside in the sun.